Consider Your Genetic Risk
Answer the questions below to determine your genetic risk.
- Have you been diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer or cancer that has spread outside of the prostate?
- Have you been diagnosed with prostate cancer that is a Gleason score of 7 or greater?
- Do you have a family history of prostate cancer in a father, grandfather, uncle or brother?
- Do you have a close blood relative (Mother, Father, Brother, Sister) that has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, breast cancer (when they were under 50 years old), Lynch Syndrome or pancreatic cancer?
- Have you been treated for prostate cancer with hormone therapies like Xtandi or Zytiga?
- Have you had the BRCA 1 or BRCA 2 mutation found on tumor profiling?